Cora is 3 weeks old today. Its been a crazy three weeks. And it's amazing how different my babies are from one another.
Owen was the most laid- back "chilled out" baby. Cora, on the other hand-is not! She is quite the demanding little lady! Wants to be held all the time, and is having major gas issues. I hate it...seeing her squirm with discomfort and scream out is heart wrenching! So we are dealing with lots and lots of fussing, which puts everyone on edge. She is such a sweet girl though, and we are so smitten with her. It's weird having to deal with such a "touchy" miss when i'm used to a totally "go with the flow" babe.
Here are a few pictures of our babes from this past 2 weeks:
Owen was the most laid- back "chilled out" baby. Cora, on the other hand-is not! She is quite the demanding little lady! Wants to be held all the time, and is having major gas issues. I hate it...seeing her squirm with discomfort and scream out is heart wrenching! So we are dealing with lots and lots of fussing, which puts everyone on edge. She is such a sweet girl though, and we are so smitten with her. It's weird having to deal with such a "touchy" miss when i'm used to a totally "go with the flow" babe.
Here are a few pictures of our babes from this past 2 weeks:
:)


1 comment:
If I were you, I'd cut the dairy out for a bit and see what happens.. :)
Also, I LOVE the last picture with you and both the babes. It says, "Yes, this job is exhausting at times, but it's so incredibly worth it!" :)
Love you, Lauren!! You're a wonderful momma.
Post a Comment