chalk board

chalk board

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving.  The feeling of lots of family and lots of people being thankful  (followed by lots of people being crazy greedy and buying lots of things....ha)  is awesome to me....well, the thankful part. ;)

We had a great thanksgiving!  :)   We went over to my parents house in the afternoon and ate TONS (of course) and played games.



early evening, owen started feeling really warm.   We kept taking his temp and it kept getting warmer!  The night ended with a trip to walmart for tylenol, and a very fussy and tuckered out little guy!  He even fell ASLEEP on his pappy...which, if you know owen, you know he NEVER falls asleep unless he's in HIS OWN bed!


I left him overnight at my parents and lindsay and I went out at 3 am and did some black friday shopping!  It was most successful I might add!


Unfortunately, the next 2 days after thanksgiving have us all in our pj's, calling off work, and SICK. :(  no fun.  I feel like we can never  catch a break with being sick!

Here's to hopefully feeling better tomorrow!





1 comment:

Kimberly Anne said...

Owen is such a little cutie!!

Hope you guys are feeling better... Can't wait to get rid of the sickness around town!