Here is a picture of just SOME of the alcohol that was at this thing!! Pretty crazy!
And here's a peak at what the inside of my cr-v looked like. Trust me, this picture does NOT do it justice.
I learned through doing this, that I really love helping/shopping/planning for events for other people! :-) With that said, it's something I'd love to get into more (if you know anyone who needs event help...*cough cough* send them my way!!...shameless plug for myself!)
Something that has been an ever-present thing in our family for this past month is SICKNESS. I think we've been to the doctor once for me, 3 times for Owen, and are in the process of scheduling an appointment for mark. Needless to say, it's been pretty crazy. Owen came down with a DOUBLE ear infection a couple weeks ago. After the antibiotics were all gone, we thought we were in the clear, at least for a while! WRONG! About a week later, we woke up to a coughing, weezing little man. Called the doctor at 1 in the morning, 3 hours sitting in the doctors office later, and we're sent home with a nebulizer and a "please return in two days."
Here's a funny little thing Owen did this past week. I was sitting in the living room, and heard him crying in the dining room. I went immediately into the dining room (where i suspected to see him playing with his toys, possibly caught under the table or something...) and i couldn't find him anywhere, but i could hear him crying! How strange!!! So i kept looking...and finally I found the location of the crying.... behold:
yes. He had gotten stuck in the storage basket of his stroller. So funny because I don't know what made him think, "this would be fun" and also because he was so helplessly cute...
We've been spending a lot of time playing at the chick-fil-a playground. Why?
a. Mark&I have a new found love for chick-fil-a
b. they have a play area for toddlers, so they aren't left to fend for themselves on the HUGE tubes that they are far too small to fit in!
However, when no big kids are there...I do let him attempt the "big kid" slides. :)
You were good to us September, but we are so happy and ready to dive into October. Mainly...because it's VACATION MONTH!!! WAHOOOOO!







2 comments:
aww, I'm so sorry you all aren't feeling well...I must say though, Owen looks adorable with that little mask! :)
miss you guys!!
That is such a funny picture of him trapped! I don't know how you stopped laughing long enough to take a picture!
Post a Comment