chalk board

chalk board

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick Day. Bored Blogger. MacBook Photo Booth.

So, the past 3 days i've been sick.  It started with a suspicion of a sinus infection.  Neon colored snot and pain in my head, especially when bending over, led us to believe that.  Now, 2 days later, not able to take care of Owen, or much less get out of bed, we are suspecting maybe something more?  This is day 3.  If tomorrow nothing has improved, it's doctor time.

*Side note to my mom:  I've been drinking tea throughout this sickness.  Knew you'd like that.*


So, needless to say, i've been bored.  Trying to find ways to keep myself entertained BESIDES just movies and facebook, has led to a lot of blog reading, book reading, and fishing through some old photos....

So, I thought i'd share some cute ones of Owie and I when we got our new computer :)

Enjoy!



















I know, i know.....we are so cool.


No comments: