chalk board

chalk board

Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 months old

Owen is 9 months old today.
Here is a list of the most recent accomplishments:

*Crawling!  (Army Crawling that is) he's been doing this for a week and a half now.  It's so cute.
*a 3rd tooth (Top one this time)  I can tell it's just killing him, poor baby.  He just grinds his teeth.  Poor kid.
* no?? Owen shakes his head "no"  However, i'm positive that he has no idea that it looks like he's saying "NO" especially since we don't even use the word No with him. But it's super cute.
* Has added the word "Mama" and "baba" to his vocab.
*Gained 2 lbs!
* Grew 1 In.


big.boy.


In other News,
We are leaving tomorrow to go to Ohio for a wedding mark is in.  We will be there alllll weekend.
Mark & I are frantically getting ready for Christmas.  We are having our own family christmas on Saturday, and no, i haven't even shopped yet.  I'm falling VERY behind this year, and was much better about this the years before.  Does having kids ALWAYS affect your ability to do things BEFORE the last minute??  I may be a procrastinator for life. hmph. :o/ 


see.you.soon!!!!


Lauren, Mark, & Owen

No comments: