This week has been a busy/interesting/stressful one!
Lately; i've been having the "baby-itch." Here are the reasons:
1. I love my son. He is so awesome; and he makes me want to have another dude or dudette like him.
2. I miss having a baby kicking me. :) I know this sounds crazy..but if you've been preggers before, you know EXACTLY what i'm talking about.
3. I just love having a family.
4. TWO mom's that were pregnant with their 1st and the same time i was pregnant with Owen, are NOW pregnant with their SECOND babies. This makes me feel like, "it's time, everyone's doing it!"
Well....After this week, i can OFFICALLY say that my baby-itch has come to a close for now.
This week i've been watching Ivy, a little 6 month old girl, for 2 nights overnight for a friend of mine. She is no trouble at all. In fact, she is so sweet and i love her, and she sometimes puts owen to shame ;) BUT..having TWO babies, despite how well behaved they are is MORE work then i had imagined. ESPECAILLY in the mornings...getting them fed, dressed, and packing up diaper bags and loading them both in the car only to take them to my work to watch YET ANOTHER baby, has been slightly hectic.
So, in closing, I will just say that i am GLAD that i have watched Ivy this week, because my itching has stopped!
ha!
love you all. can't wait for THANKSGIVING! :)
1 comment:
Ha ha...well, like I said before, if you have another baby, Owen will be almost another year older and will be a huge HELP! (Just like you were!) :) That makes all the difference in the world. xoxox Love, Mom
Post a Comment