chalk board

chalk board

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Show me your pearly white.

Last Night was terrible.  Owen ALWAYS sleeps through the night, but not last night.  He woke us up crying and crying & crying.  I'm freaking out thinking that something is TERRIBLY wrong because my son
1.) NEVER cries, and NEVER EVER like this.
2.) He always sleeps through the night.

Well, eventually we DID get him to go to sleep, only to be awoken very early this morning to find something:

a TOOTH!!!
no kidding! (the very tiny top peak of a tooth.)

and...i cried. (of course.)  Once again realizing for the 208503274293729 time that Owen is growing up much to fast & there is NOTHING i can do to slow him down.

So that explains his terrible night & Mark & I are very excited for him! :) Now only a BUNCH more teeth & sleepless teething nights to go!

So, needless to say, I'm very Tired today.

Owen is now 7 months old.  He is 29 inches long!!! I know! he is tall.  And he weighs 17 pounds. That puts him in the 95th percentile for height and the 20th percentile for weight.

i guess that's it for now. Sorry for the lack of pictures lately.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So glad it finally came through! I bet the second one will be coming soon. I'm sure his tongue is going like crazy trying to figure out what that thing is in his mouth! We really enjoyed our time with you guys and already miss you all so much! Can't wait to see you again!