chalk board

chalk board

Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Update: 40 weeks and 5 days.

Hey All.

I know its gonna happen soon, and here's why.  (i'll spare you gross details)

1.)This morning some girly stuff happened that is supposed to happen before you go into labor.
2.) We went to the doctor and I'm almost 4 cm dilated
3.) I'm having painful contractions about 30 seconds long, every 5 minutes


Please Keep Us in your prayers.  We are basically just waiting for my water to break or for the contractions to last a whole minute.  The contractions are really hurting, and i don't want to have to wait and wait too much longer.  Praise God it seems to be coming naturally though.

If it doesn't come naturally, we have an appointment, Friday at 5:00 am for me to be induced.  I'm sure it'll happen before then tho....right??

Love you all.

1 comment:

Kara Joy said...

yay!! it so totally happened before friday at 5am!! you're parents!! :) i'm so excited and can't WAIT to meet little owen michael!! i love you tons!! :)