chalk board

chalk board

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby & Thanksgiving

Hi All.

I haven't really figured out this blog thing yet...but i'm trying.

Mark and I are so excited for thanksgiving! and to come home!!  Being at home is sometimes pretty boring, but i'm spending a lot of time doing lots of cooking and baking and i'm getting to be pretty good at it!!!  I love it, and i feel like a good wife too...hehe.  Mark and i are heading home wendnesday night, and on Tuesday i'm gonna make us our own little thanksgiving (this is our first married thanksgiving!! and our last thanksgiving without being a mommy & Daddy!!! ahh!!)  I'm gonna make a thanksgiving cassarole (with stuffing, turkey, taters & gravy, and green beans!) and a pumkin pie! :)

In baby news, Mark & i's next appointment is December 4th, two days before my birthday!  We are going to have an ultrasound so our doctor can "evaluate" the baby and just make sure everything is forming right, etc.  So that should be exciting.  According to our last appointment, Owen is healthy, and according to me and all the crazy kicks he gives me, he is definately well!! He kicks soooo much! Mark has felt him kick really strong, and i've even seen my belly move!  I hope some family can feel him when we are there...it's like every time i want him to kick so people can feel him, he's sleepin!

:)
Whelp, sorry there are no pictures on this one.  I'll have to take pictures of where we live in Nashville and put them up here for you guys.

No comments: